Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wishful Wednesday

Paris. Oh, how I miss you! I've been wanting to go back to Paris for a loooonnnngggg time. And the longing has been getting stronger and stronger. Our friends just got engaged in front of the Eiffel Tower (one of the sweetest engagement pics ever) and my longing has shot through the roof. I scope out websites looking for deals. I've tried appealing to Husband to take pity on me and wisk me away to the City of Lights. Alas, no such luck. (so far ...)
So instead I look at our Paris pictures and heave heavy, pitiful, woe-is-me sighs.




One of my most favorite works of art. (That's me in the picture, btw).


In Versailles garden.


One of the best sandwiches we have ever had. I would completely cheat with my gluten free-ness for this sandwich ...


In the Boboli Gardens in Florence (Duomo in the background)


Wouldn't mind heading back to Italy, either. I watched Eat, Pray, Love a few weeks ago (LOVED the book - movie was decent) and it reminded me of our amazing trip ...


*sigh*


~M

No comments:

Post a Comment