Friday, July 1, 2011

Lellow!

My niece used to say "lellow" when referring to the color yellow. My husband and I still say it to each other because we thought it was just so darn cute (and my niece is pretty darn cute! Hi, Rian!).

In September, I have the amazing honor of being a bridesmaid in one of my bestest friend's wedding. We'll be wearing grey dresses with yellow shoes (LOVE!) so I've been on the hunt to find something that I could enjoy after the wedding too. Remember, 2011's goal of having more color in my wardrobe? What better way to add color than yellow shoes! Here's a few I've spied:



Winding Waterfalls Sandal - Anthropologie



And for my FAVS! My lust item - the one I saw in Matchbook Magazine (fabulous online magazine!) And started searching high and low. Luuuurrrrvvve.


Rebecca Minkoff Coquette Ankle Straps - Shopbop



Part of me feels, tho, that I should get taller heels - but I'm not so sure how much I would wear them as much as the flats ... I've been eye balling these:


Auri Footwear Layla - Piperlime

Or these. I've tried these on in Navy and they were super cute and uber comfy!



Seychelles Chirp - Piperlime



Decisions! Decisions!



~M

No comments:

Post a Comment