Friday, October 7, 2011

Fall!!

Okay - enough Deep Thoughts by Mara posts. It's Fall, people! (Even tho, in STL the weather is over 80 degrees. Typical.)

I've been scoping my favorite stores, slowly making a Fall Wish List. I don't think Husband reads my blog (sad!) but if he did (does) Anniversary and Christmas would be easy-peasy for him! (hint hint).

So I thought I would share with you all what I've had my on. There is some pretty stuff out there this season!

1. Frye Melissa Button Boot - I've been LUSTING after these for years. Years, I tell you. And the fact that they are still around just solidifies why I should buy them already. *sigh* Too many colors to choose between - I keep flipping back and forth between fawn, chocolate vintage, and cognac ...


2. Hive and Honey Toluca - I once turned my nose up at the Bootie. Oh, but how I've changed my ways! There are so many adorable options. Like said Hive and Honey that come in a gorg greyish green bootie ... love!

3. The Addison Story Pleated Dress - love the color. Love the style. And love how it would look with my (phantom) Frye boots!

4. Parker Maxi Dress - Did you just die?! I did. I'm a HUGE fan of maxi dresses! Love how they hide things but still make you look sexy or in style. Not like you're wearing a moo-moo or anything. I also love how they are transitioning to fall. Now the key is to find something like this dress - just cheaper!


5. J.Crew Merino Fair Isle Sweater - Oh, J.Crew. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways! Love the simplicity of the sweater and the fair isle!

6. J.Crew Sash Skirt - this just may be part of my Christmas outfit ... too soon to tell. But I just love the skirt! It defines your waist (worn high) and makes it look incredibly small. Who does love that?!

7. J.Crew Ruthie Shirtdress - okay. okay. one more from J.Crew. This shirtdress is so versatile! Wear with booties, riding boots, or dress it up with a heel.

8. Anthropologie Neo-Jacquard Pullover - My go-to store: Anthropologie! Husband hates that store but I LOVE IT. I always go there first when I'm looking for something special or feel like treating myself. There is just so many possibilities! Like this ah-maz-ing sweater. I tried it on and I'm not gonna lie - I almost bought it. It's gorg!

9. Anthropologie Duster Danglers - Again, I die! Love the color (so great for fall!) and the fact that it is not a blatant feather ... Ah-dore.

10. Anthropologie Fortified Wrap Braclet - you all know my obsession with bracelets and this is no exception. Dressy and casual all at once. Love!

11. Coach Madison Leather Lindsay Satchel - This one is similar (and cheaper) to the one I originally saw in the window. THIS one had me pawing the display window and wimpering. (Macy's doesn't have the color I drooled over... It was a gorgeous burgundy/wine color!). But then I saw the price. Eep. So this one is similar and the color is still do die for!

Yay for fall!

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment