Monday, September 24, 2012

Ode to Buy Buy Baby

Dear Buy Buy Baby,

I love you. I really do. I think you are the greatest store EVER and I will never, ever, ever step foot in a Babies R Us again. Never.

You helped two people so overwhelmed with what we need to buy for twins that we ended up having a good time registering! We even made a friend - Hi, Harrison! - who was so helpful and remembered us when we returned a few days later. We love Harrison.

Every employee was so friendly. There were no sourpusses in the bunch. Your products and prices are wonderful and the store was so clean! We found everything we were looking for and then some. I think you are amazing, Buy Buy Baby. And I'm so glad you are in St. Louis!

Love Your #1 Fan.



Seriously, people. Do you have a Buy Buy Baby near you?! That store saved our lives. It really did. When we were done registering, a weight was lifted because we felt confident we were making wise decisions and had a solid registery. Our wedding registry was ridiculous and I can't remember what we were thinking back then - we registered for the silliest things!! (Oh, those were the days ...) BUT with Buy Buy Baby's help - we were able to tackle a task that we felt was so daunting!

I had researched and made a list - so I thought I was prepared until we walked in the store and saw everything that lay ahead of us. I remember Husband just standing in the doorway with a slack jawed look on his face. He turned to me and was like "I think we should leave ..." BUT we stuck it out and met Harrison, the nicest, most helpful retail person I have ever met. He answered all of our ridiculous questions, helped explain the difference between pacifiers (have you SEEN how many pacifiers there are out there?!?!?), and worked with us with our furniture. We love him.

All in all, I'm so glad it's done. It was one of those tasks that we would have continued to put off if my showers weren't so fast approaching. Now if only I could find attractive, non-frumpy maternity dresses to wear for said showers - life would be great! *sigh*

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment